Django Portal Admin User Documentation
- A distributed framework that supports execution and management of computational scientific applications and workflows in grid based systems, remote clusters and cloud based systems.
- Primarily focused on submitting and managing application executions and workflows in grid based systems.
- Architecturally extensible to support other underlying resources.
- Provides a desktop tools and browser-based web interface components for managing applications, workflows and generated data.
- Contains sophisticated server-side tools for registering and managing scientific applications on computational resources.
- The Django portal, the 'Science Gateway' provides tools and methods to easily integrate with post processing applications and application centric interfaces.
- Django portal is the users interface to use services available through Apache Airavata Middleware.
- Django portal mainly has 3 user groups; General User, Read-only- admin user and Admin user
- This documentation provides step by step instructions on functionality available for general users.
- The central shared data directory implementation for each gateway
- Print gateway user data full directory path in experiment statistics for each experiment
- Fix: When experiments are cloned and left without a mandatory file, exception is thrown