- Admin User Documentation »
- Central Shared Storage Directory
Edit on GitHub
Shared Storage Directory
- Storage is available for gateway users to view their experiment data and also to create directories and store their data files.
- Apart from individually created data directories and experimental data directories gateways can also have a central shared directory for all the gateway users to access.
- To enable the 'Shared' central directory, as the gateway admin you need to request from the SciGaP team.
- This Directory is accessible to admins and other users though Workspace → Storage
- The 'Shared' directory cannot be deleted.
- As the gateway admin, you can;
- Add child directories to the 'Shared'
- Add files into 'Shared'
- Add files into child directories within 'Shared'
- Remove files from 'Shared' and child directories
- Delete child directories
- Please NOTE: once deleted there is no method to recover. Prior to deletion, you would be prompted with a confirmation message to ensure that you are responsible for the action as the gateway admin.